Sunday, August 30, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 122 - Wanderful travel layout

I was searching for a new way to get me creating more often so I thought I'd try out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

This week's challenge is #122


http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.ca


I have just started working on my scrapbook for the trip of a lifetime that my husband and I took to Mediterranean Europe this summer.  This sketch worked wonderfully to create a two page layout for this album.




Supplies Used: (all from Close to my Heart)

Cardstock:  Black, Colonial White, Gypsy, Flaxen, Crystal Blue

Patterned Paper: Wanderful

Die cuts/titles: Artistry (CTMH Cricut)

Right hand page

Close up of die cuts on right hand page

Left hand page

Close up of title made using Artistry cartridge

5 comments:

  1. Love that you went with a layout on this one!! Great job! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sketch as a layout...was hoping someone would see it that way. It really will keep your eyes focused on the pictures. Thanks for playing at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and great use of scraps! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the mirroring of the strips! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and the fact that it is a layout! Great job! The circut cuts are so fun!Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda N
    DT member AHSC
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete