Saturday, March 11, 2017

Using Workshop Your Way layout designs for inspiration

Close To My Heart's Workshop Your Way kits are so versatile.  They give you three two-page layouts that are beautiful and easy to assemble, as well as a bunch of card options.  Or as the title implies, you can use the papers, complements and accessories from the kit to make things your own way.

Once finished with a kit, hold on to the layout instructions for future use.  You can change up the papers and accessories for brand new looks using the same layouts.

I am currently working on a travel scrapbook using the Dreamin' Big papers.  I am using existing layout designs (from other WYW kits and CTMH books) so that I can create lots of pages quickly.

Here are two layouts I created using other WYW kits for inspiration:

Layout #1
For this one, I used the Sugar Rush Workshop Your Way layout #1 design with Dreamin' Big papers. complements, sequins and coordinating cardstocks.




Layout #2
This one is inspired by the City Sidewalks WYW layout #1 .  (I haven't decided which part of the trip to feature on these pages yet, so I haven't added a title or themed accents.)


Right hand page


Materials used:
Dreamin' Big paper pack X7218B
Dreamin Big' Coordinating Cardstock Z7218D 
Dreamin' Big sequins Z3315
Dreamin' Big complements X7218C



No comments:

Post a Comment